Share Your Story as a Corporate or Individual Sponsor
Sponsors make it possible for thousands of families, school children, and researchers to benefit from our programs and exhibitions each year. We welcome your involvement in the areas listed below and look forward to a prolonged, mutually rewarding partnership.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Sponsorship of public programs, educational programs, exhibitions, and events at the Chicago History Museum offers creative and cost-effective strategies to meet corporate objectives. As a Sponsor, you can strengthen and enhance visibility of your brand in the following ways:
- Sponsor recognition on advertising and in PR efforts
- Sponsor recognition in the Museum’s publications and on the website
- Hospitality benefits for entertaining clients and guests, such as annual memberships, VIP admission passes, tickets to special events and programs, and discounted use of the Museum’s event space
- Onsite sampling and signage opportunities
- Mention in the Museum’s annual report
Our sponsorship programs are individually customized to meet your specific marketing goals while maintaining the Museum’s mission. Please contact us to learn more.
Featured Sponsorship Opportunities
The Museum offers many different opportunities for individual or corporate sponsorship; review your options below!
Race: Are We So Different?
Opening November 11, 2017
Chicago Hot Dog Fest
A celebration of Chicago’s favorite food, hosted by the Chicago History Museum.
The Last Speakeasy: On the Eve of Repeal
Kick up your heels and celebrate the end of Prohibition!
For more information about sponsorship opportunities or to learn more about upcoming events and exhibitions at the Chicago History Museum, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We look forward to working with you!