Your Support Matters
As the city’s oldest cultural institution, the Chicago History Museum (CHM) knows what it means to endure through challenge and change. For 163 years, our Museum has been a constant for our city and worked tirelessly to preserve and share its fascinating stories. As our world takes extraordinary measures to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, CHM is encouraged by the power of people coming together to protect what matters most. We rely on the support of generous donors, and right now, we need you more than ever. Please make a gift today.
Interested in contributing more to our mission?
Join Historical Alliance with an annual fund gift of $500 or more and be part of an elite group of individuals dedicated to supporting the Museum and its work to share the authentic Chicago. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Check out our Historical Alliance levels and opportunities below.
- Access to the Museum and Research Center for one (1) year
- Annual report recognition
- As It Happens newsletter
- Chicago History magazine
- Invitation to two (2) behind-the-scenes experiences
- Discounts on parking, tours, programs, the Museum shop, and North & Clark Café
PATRON | $1,000-$2,400
Associate benefits, plus:
- Invitation to one (1) additional behind-the-scenes experience
BENEFACTOR | $2,500-$4,999
Patron benefits, plus:
- Private behind-the-scenes experience for up to eight (8) people (on request)
- Invitations to signature events
GUARDIAN | $5,000-$9,999
Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Invitation to 4th of July breakfast celebration
HISTORIAN | $10,000-$24,999
Guardian benefits, plus:
- Recognition on Lifetime Giving Wall
- Invitation to a White Glove Tour
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE | $25,000 +
Historian benefits, plus:
- Concierge Service-dedicated staff assistance to tailor Museum experiences for you and your guests
For more information on giving or to make a gift, contact Lauren Wissbaum, individual giving and annual fund manager, at 312.799.2114 or [email protected]
The Chicago History Museum is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization and is affiliated with the Chicago Historical Society. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.