There are currently no open positions available. Please check back at a later date.
The Chicago History Museum offers full-time, regular employees comprehensive and flexible benefits packages so that you can customize a plan that works for you.
- Choice of three PPO medical plans that include wellness plans
- Choice of two dental plans: one PPO and one HMO
- Vision coverage
- Life and accident insurance provided at no charge
- Long-term disability insurance provided at no charge
- Voluntary additional life insurance for you, your spouse, and/or child(ren)
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation and sick pay plans
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Two employee assistance programs (EAPs)
- Employee Health Advocate
- Discounts at the Museum Store and North & Clark Café
- Free or reduced admission to participating Chicago cultural institutions