Teaching History Fair
We are excited to share our brand new CMHF Teacher’s Guide! From understanding the different History Fair project categories to writing a thesis statement and building the final project, there is something in this guide to cover every part of the History Fair process. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Looking for Google versions of handouts? Check out our Drive folder of students handouts here. Just “Make a Copy” of the files you would like to use in order to get started.
We are continuing to add to the resources below, so please share your requests with us! If you’re looking for a resource that used to be on our page but don’t see it below, you can find it on our CMHF Resource Archive page.
Registering for CMHF Regional Contests
Registration is now open for Senior Division schools.
- View the project allowances here.
- Visit the Virtual Contests page for full instructions about how projects should be submitted to CMHF
Research and Project Help for your Students
- Our student Research page is a great starting place for project research
- Our partners at the NEIU Libraries have produced a video series about doing online research just for History Fair students!
- Your students can even set up a research appointment with the NEIU librarians here!
- Request a virtual visit from our CMHF Educator here!